Do you have exceptional writing skills and a unique story to tell? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re always interested in insightful, compelling content from experts in the fields of event planning and retreat venue management and marketing. Before submitting your article, we recommend that you browse our blog to get an idea of the type of content we publish.
Benefits of Contributing to the Retreat Central Blog
In addition to being featured on the Retreat Central blog, your guest article will be:
- Promoted on the www.retreatcentral.com home page
- Shared on social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Distributed via our bi-weekly e-Newsletters which are delivered to over 18,000 subscribers each month.
- Valuable links to your company blog or website.
Please take some time to review the following content and editorial guidelines
Our focus: Our blog focuses on providing interesting, actionable information to help event planners and retreat center owners grow their businesses.
Content we will publish: We accept unique, timely, well-written content that falls into these three general categories related to events planning and retreat center management and marketing:
- Industry news and trends
- Emerging technologies and tactics
- Helpful, detailed “how-to” articles
Content we will not publish:
- Content that has been plagiarized from another source or published elsewhere online. All guest submissions must be unique, original articles
- Content that lacks proper attribution for data, quotes and third-party content referenced in the article
- Content that is self-promotional, or includes numerous links to your organization’s website, blog or social media accounts
- Content that has previously been written about. Please do a search of our blog before submitting your article
- Content that is libelous, or overly critical of a specific person, company or organization
- Content that does not provide value to our community
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your guest article to email@example.com and include “Guest Article” in the subject line.
Your guest article:
- Must be at least 350 words in length and may include up to five images (with attribution). Acceptable image file types include .jpg, .png and .gif.
- Must be submitted as either an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Must include a brief author bio, which may include text links to the contributor’s website or blog, and up to three social media accounts.
- May include up to three text links to relevant sources within the actual copy.
We encourage you to promote your guest article on your website, blog and social media accounts, however, published guest articles may not be reposted in full on any other website or blog in order to avoid violating Google’s duplicate content guidelines.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Retreat Central Blog contributor. We look forward to hearing from you.
Terms and Conditions
Retreat Central reserves the right to decline any content that does not meet our editorial standards. We also reserve the right to include calls to action to Retreat Central content, including but not limited to webpages, blog posts, email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.