The Ideal Venue for Retreats in California
Located just two hours from San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County, and 90 minutes from Palm Springs in the gorgeous San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California, Alpine Meadows is open year round, and offers over night accommodations for groups ranging in size from 20 to 400.
Alpine Meadows offers spacious facilities, and guests can customize their schedule around a wide range of outdoor activities, including hiking, archery and a challenging ropes course.
The camp features:
- Comfortable accommodations, including group cabins and hotel-style rooms
- Six meeting lodges to accommodate various size groups
- Canoeing and kayaking on nearby Jenks Lake
- Onsite swimming pool
- Ball fields
- Miles of hiking trails through beautiful San Bernardino National Forest
- Personalized, 24-hour service
Make your next retreat or large group event a memorable one at Alpine Meadows.
Click to learn more about Alpine Meadows retreat center in Angelus Oaks, California.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.