It’s important for family reunions to have activities that everyone can enjoy. This is your chance to create family memories and a fun time for all.
1. Family Tree – Create and hang a family tree made of butcher paper or large paper bags onto the walls in your gathering space so that they become part of the conversations.
2. T-Shirt Souvenir – Bypass the t-shirt print shop and save money and time. Set up a do-it-yourself station with fabric paints, shirts and hats.
3. Canoes, Kayaks, & Swimming – Spend time on a lake is fun for all ages. Rent kayaks or canoes for the day so your family can enjoy the scenery.
4. Scavenger Hunt – Hide clues around the grounds in trees and other fun hiding spots.
5. Puzzles – Bring puzzles and other games for those who don’t like organized activity.
6. Family Trivia – Gather up family facts including family heritage, traditions, sibling names, etc. Create mixed trivia teams and let the fun begin!
This post was featured in the September Retreat Central e-newsletter.
Join our e-newsletter and receive retreat planning tips every month!
Find a location for your next family reunion.